- Math Challenge is an enrichment program organized by Mathinaction.org
- All students K to Grade 5 whose schools are registered with Mathinaction.org are invited to participate. You can participate through your school PTSA.
- Students can start anytime after the challenge start.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year; each set is published every other week starting in late September or early October and ending in May.
- Each challenge presents 10 to 18 problems ordered by level of difficulty.
- Note: No registration is needed. You are automatically enrolled as soon as you submit a solution.
Benefits of Math Challenge
- The purpose of this program is to engage and challenge students to solve interesting math problems while along the way, strengthen their math fundamentals.
- Math Challenge Program improves the overall students' attitudes toward math.
- Students can also involve their families to help and engage in a fun discussion to solve math problems.
Math Challenge schedule
|MC#2||Questions (online on Oct 6, 2023)
|MC#3||Questions (online on Oct 20, 2023)
|MC#4||Questions (online on Nov 3, 2023)
|MC#5||Questions (online on Nov 17, 2023)
|MC#6||Questions (online on Dec 8, 2023)
|MC#7||Questions (online on Jan 5, 2024)
|MC#8||Questions (online on Jan 19, 2024)
|MC#9||Questions (online on Feb 2, 2024)
|MC#10||Questions (online on Feb 16, 2024)
|MC#11||Questions (online on Mar 1, 2024)
|MC#12||Questions (online on Mar 15, 2024)
|MC#13||Questions (online on Mar 29, 2024)
|MC#14||Questions (online on Apr 12, 2024)
|MC#15||Questions (online on Apr 26, 2024)
How to submit answers
Submit your answers through the submission form . It allows automated evaluation and avoids misinterpreting handwriting and speeds up the evaluation.